Ga Ga Pee Pap "12 Gun" Cuyler - Early' s & Lil's grandfather and possible father (and Rusty 's Great-Grandfather). He is a yellow squid who married Granny shortly after impregnating her and apparently raised Early (and possibly Lil), before he ran off with another woman.
His and young Early's relationship is similar to that of Early and Rusty's abusive relationship. Like his grandson, he is an incompetent criminal, abusive father figure, womanizer (though with more success than Early), and general nuisance to the citizens of Dougal County . Ga Ga died while smoking a "healthy stick" with Rusty.
He later returns as a ghost and tries to convince Early to redeem himself or he'll be turned into a ghost before being allowed to cross over.
However, the second Early asks him if he wants to do some crimes he immediately forgets his purpose and joins early in a series of crimes though he is not able to touch physical objects as shown when they hold up a bank and are unable to get the money.
This act forces Early to stupidly kill himself to get the money but they still can't get the money. Later Early's body is taken to the hospital and placed on life support when Granny, Lil, and Krystal attempt to kill early Rusty intervens and GaGa compliments Rusty's dedication to Early.
He then says he's off to "Heaven" and goes to join "Red Jesus"(really Satan) as he gets on the "bus" to his destination GaGa does not realize that he is actually going to Hell and says he didn't know heaven was downward he figures this out as the the bus carries him to a realm of fire and is last seen screaming as he goes down the hole that soon closes
Ga Ga's Sayin's:Edit
- "Rape me once'd, shame on you. Rape me twice'd, I musta did something to ask for it... 'Course that's prison talk."
- "Gettin' girls pregnant feels good, but it's also real easy."
- "You know fire?...It's hot. Don't touch that s***. Not matter how shiney."
- "They's burried treasure everywhere... In the cemetery."
- "Right on red don't mean you have to go right on red. I drove around in circles for years before I figured that out."
- "Eggs are full of cholesterol. It's 'em yellow things inside make it taste good."
- "Floss is a conspiracy by the American Indians... Now we're gettin' into my beliefs system."
- "When I die Russell, I want you to bury me on this hill, underneath that shade tree, with this hang glider... That way when zombie times comes, I'll be able to attack from above."
- It is hinted that Ga Ga may in fact be Early and Lil's father, as when he came back as a ghost, Early called him "Daddy" instead of grandpa so he may instead be their biological father and may have had a incestous relationship with Granny.